Monday, February 23, 2009

Uncounted Vote

So now that you have a little background on J. Chuck I figured it was about time to put a face with the name. The picture below was taken when he made top salesman for the day. The Picture was then emailed to us by our boss. I am not sure if this was a joke or if this was supposed to be a legitimate congratulations’. In my personal opinion he should have held back some of those orders because he had a total of only one order the following three days.


In the photo he is holding up a fake trophy, and I believe the man was originally holding up a tennis racquet. I don’t even know what it says on the front of the trophy, maybe “I’m with Stupid” or something ridiculous. But keep in mind this is the same guy who had a plaque sitting at his desk as if he had won something, but in all actuality it was given to our company b/c we paid a couple grand to attend their tradeshow. A Small token of their appreciation. Congrats Chuck you have received first place honors for being a dumbass. In his other hand is the Wall Street Journal to mark this monumental day in his life. I am almost 100% sure he has not read one word of the Wall Street Journal or any other paper for that matter, with the exception of maybe a quick glance at the box scores of the Bangles or Reds (Yes everyone, he is a 'Who Dey'). On second thought, I do remember him reading something. Our boss laid an article on his desk that read “Boeing to Layoff 10,000”. He looks back up and poses the question “Who is Boeing?”
(hum, good question)
“You know, the Airplanes?”

“I have no ideal” (not a typo, I am pretty sure he thinks that is the word)

“You know like the Boeing 747?”

“I have no ideal”

Now I would have been just as startled as my boss if I didn’t hear the comment that came from him a few weeks prior. When talking about the election debate (a conversation that avoiding, would have made him sound smarter than if involved) he voiced his dislike for the republican candidate John McClane. I believe the exact quote was “You know what? I don’t like that John McClane guy. I think he’s a real idiot”. You know what Chuck, I do too, Jack Bauer is the real man for the job.

No comments:

Post a Comment